- 1/4 kg Diced Chicken cubes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Refined Salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chili Powder (can use chili flakes instead)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Shan Foods White Pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Chef’s Choice Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon National Foods Ginger and Garlic Paste
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons American Garden Natural Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons American Garden Hot Sauce/Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon American Garden Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tesco English Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Langnese Honey
- 2 Onions julienned
- 1 medium sized Green Bell Pepper julienned
- 1 medium sized Cucumber julienned
- ½ medium sized Tomato chopped
- 1 whole pickled Jalapeño
- 4-5 diced Olives
- ¼ cups Plain Nestle yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ tablespoon National Foods Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ teaspoon Chef’s Choice Dried Oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all above mentioned ingredients and seasonings; add the chicken. Leave the chicken aside for marinating.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Dalda cooking oil in a pan and sauté ginger and garlic paste, as well as red chili paste. Add all vegetables and let them cook for 2-3 minutes. Flavor the vegetables according to your liking (Mine included: Salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Hot Sauce, Vinegar and Knorr Chicken Powder. All ingredients were eyeballed, no specific measurements).
- Add 2 tablespoons of Dalda cooking oil in a pan and cook the chicken until tender.
- Combine both; sautéed vegetables and chicken together.
- Drizzle a few drops of oil on to pita and heat.
- Top it off with the wrap mixture.
- Pour the yogurt dressing according to your preference.
- Finally wrap it off with butter paper and serve.